Terms & Conditions
MOST WANTED CAR GIVEAWAY LIMITED – Operator of skill-based competitions which results in allocations of prizes.
MOST WANTED CAR GIVEAWAY LIMITED
Company Address: 18 Derrynoose Road, Keady, Armagh, United Kingdom, BT60 3ET
Company Number: NI658063
Any person(s) not including a limited company or partnership who enters the giveaway through the website or via postal method to win allocated prize.
A correct answer to a specific question for any competition along with any fees in GBP must be submitted. Entries may also be made via the postal method, see below.
A question of skill relative to the competition must be answered successfully in order to obtain a successful entry to the competition.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENTRIES
Each competition will have a specific number of entries available e.g. 1000 entries, along with a specific draw date. If all paid entries are completed before the specified draw date, a new draw date will be announced 24 hours prior the new draw. If all paid entries are not completed before specified draw date, a cash prize will be offered, please read below for further details.
The entrant chosen at random on the specified draw date who will receive the chosen prize in accordance with the terms and conditions. Note, proof of identification must match the details of the winning entrant.
1. Entrants who enter the competitions via the website are deemed to have read the terms and conditions and are bound by them.
2. All entrants upon entry to a competition must submit all requested contact details which must include but not limited to a valid email address and phone number which can be used for the following process.
3. Notify the winner they have won the prize
4. Publicly post the winners name and town of residence on the company website
6. The promoter (MOST WANTED CAR GIVEAWAY LIMITED) is in no way liable for failure or inability to make contact with an entrant due to any errors made on the entrant’s behalf.
7. All entrants are responsible for providing and maintaining the promoter with relevant and accurate contact details.
1. The Entrants and the Promoter must recognize that the Promoter may use any contact details and other data including personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 supplied by the Entrants to the Promoter to administer the Website and conduct the Competition in accordance to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Entrants and the Promoter also recognize that the Promoter may (either by choice or at the request of a third party) also disclose this information to relevant third parties for the purposes of the prevention of fraud, money laundering, legal or other financial or regulatory reasons.
1. The Competition is operated by the Promoter (most wanted car giveaway)
2. The Competition is open for entry to all persons aged 18 and over. The promoter, their family any professional advisers or anyone else connected with the development or operation of the Website and company are excluded from entering the competition in any way, shape or form.
3. Upon entry to the Competition, all Entrants acknowledge that their payment for each entry and answer of the Question and thereby enter the Competition does not guarantee in any way that they will win the prize.
4. Only successful entries with a correct answer will be entered into the draw an entry with an unsuccessful answer to the question will still be charged.
5. The promoter does not in any way guarantee the condition or value of the prize.
6. The promoter and entrants are aware that all activities they undertake are governed by UK law and as a condition of entering the Competition, Entrants must ensure that, by doing so, they do not contravene any laws of their country of residence. The Promoter will not be liable in any way if an Entrant enters the Competition unlawfully
7. The right to refuse or disqualify any entrant is held by the promoter if they have reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
8. Should any competition end early a cash prize will be offered that is equivalent to 70% of the entry fees taken for that particular competition
9. All entries upon completion are the property the promoter
1. By answering the Question, the Entrant will have shown that they have skill on the relevant subject of the competition having the Knowledge and judgment to give the correct answer/ answers
2. A maximum of 25 entries are permitted for any one individual entrant.
3. When the maximum number of paid entries and/or the Closing Date is reached, the Competition will close; however the Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date within reason at its discretion.
4. All Entries to the Competition are final. no refund shall be made at any time unless the Promoter cancels the competition.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into about the result of the Competition following the determination of the Winner as described above.
6. Each Entrant agrees that the usual requirement under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 for any goods and services ordered online to be supplied within 30 days will not apply to this Prize Competition.
7. Free entry route: – If you wish to enter any of our competitions for free then this is made possible via a postal route.
an unenclosed postcard must be sent via First Class post stating: Which competition it is the entrant wishes to take part in ,the answer to the question specific to that particular competition along with your personal details as follows;
· Full Name
· Date of Birth,
· Postal Address
· Email address
· One contact number.
Remember postcards must also contain the correct Answer to the question for the competition desired and be on an unenclosed postcard. all entries must be sent to the company dress as above.
All free entries must be received before the close of the competition. all entries will be collected from the post on a Monday morning by a specify member of the promoters’ staff.
CLOSING THE COMPETITION
On the closing date of the competition if the number of paid entries does not reach the desired amount , the Competition will close and the proceeds will either be deemed to be of enough value to award the car /prize or at the discretion of the Promoter, if prize is not run in this case, refunds will be given to all entrants
If the competition reaches the end of the countdown timer and all tickets are not sold, the competition will run for one extension period of 30 days. At which point competition must close.
1. Once the competition is sold, the entire list of entries will be posted online 24 hrs before the designated date of the draw. the draw will be made using google random number generator and will be made live on social media platform. so you will be watching with your entrant numbers at hand.
2. Once the competition is completed and a winner has been selected then the prize will be transferred by the Promoter to the winner of the contest using the V5 for each car. The promoter will have no responsibility for the prize once this handover is completed the winner is responsible for taxing and insuring the vehicle as required
1. The Promoter is the sole owner of the prize until the prize is handed over after a successful entrant wins it.
2. NO warranty will be provided by the promoter and any 3rd party valuations of the prize are in no way binding to the promoter.
3. The prize will be that as awarded at the time of the draw, no alternatives will be offered.
4. Collection is the responsibility of the winner from the Promoter’s address unless otherwise agreed beforehand smaller prizes may be posted etc at the promoters discretion .
1. The Winner agrees upon acceptance of the prize that they may be required to have photo/ photos /video of their person used as advertisement on behalf of the promoter.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel ANY Competition at any time either before or after tickets have been sold. if it does so all entry fees will be returned using either bank card refund or by cheque. when the Entry Fee is returned, the Promoter shall have no further liability to the Entrant or to any other person;
3. Save for death or personal injury the Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including economic loss) suffered to or sustained by any person or property as a result of any act or omission of the Promoters, nor will their servants or their agents in developing, planning and Administrating the Competition, distributing the Prize to the Winner or following the distribution of the Prize; The Promoter accepts no liability for errors or omissions contained within the Prize details, description or specification or any other part of the Website. It is the responsibility of each Entrant (and in particular the Winner) to satisfy him/herself as to the accuracy of any such details and/or any content of this website.
4. The Promoter do not accept responsibility for any entries which they do not receive due to failures in computer systems, high Internet traffic, hardware failure, software failure, server faults are any other aspect deemed by them to be beyond reasonable control.
5. These competition rules shall not create or be construed as creating any form of contract, or other agreement between any Entrant and the Promoters.
6. if an entrant is deemed to be engaging in any form of fraud (apparent or actual), misrepresentation, hacking or any other behavior deemed to be unfit then there entry will be declared void.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time if any changes are made they will be immediately published on the competition home page.